HOW TO VISIT - 2017
As a scientific project the White Lion Trust is not open to the general public. There are however several ways that you can visit us and the White Lions of the Greater Timbavati.
- Join our Leadership Academy for a 4 week intensive and transformational program. Click here for more details.
- There are a number of groups that visit the White Lion Trust on a regular basis, these groups are pre-approved by the White Lion Trust and you are welcome to contact any of them to join their group to visit the White Lion Territories. Below is a list of the tours that are available so far for 2015/16, more to follow soon.
- Join our Volunteer Program - more information is available here - Volunteer Program
- Bring your own group - if you have a group that you would like to bring to the White Lion Trust, please contact us on email@example.com with your details. All group visits will need to be pre-approved by the White Lion Trust. For details of the accommodation available at the White Lion Trust click here.
Upcoming Group Visits to the White Lion Trust:
Please contact the organisers direct if you would like to join one of these groups.
- April 5 - April 16
Canyons, Lions and Children : April 5-16, 2017 South Africa is a place that is beyond compare in the vitality of its land, its animals and its people. A place that is so potent that all who inhabit it are, well, … different. Last year, I brought an intimate, special group to South Africa and... read more
- July 6 - July 10
In support of the Global White Lion Protection Trust Join Wynter and Linda Tucker on an Intensive Animal Communication Journey to the Star Lion Prides at Tsau Conservancy in the Greater Timbavati area. During these 5 days you will learn the mysteries of the White Lions and remember your innate ability to communicate with all... read more
- September 26 - October 11
An intimate journey limited to 8 people & designed to give you a wide variety of experiences and a deep immersion into your connection with the land, nature spirits, and the wild African animals. Pdf of itinerary: see attached read more