Mysteries of Shamanic Africa Journey along the 31st Meridian
November 15 – December 1
Journey to the White Lions of Timbavati & the Sacred Sites of Zimbabwe
November 15 – December 1, 2018
November 15 – 20th [Global White Lion Protection Trust]
Early Bird registration ends 1st July 2018!
- Shamanic Breathwork in the African Bush
- Shamanic teachings, dreaming and visioning on the 31st Meridian
- Daily visits to the White Lions at the Global White Lion Protection Trust
- Day trip to Kruger National Park
- Excursion to a Shangaan Village
- Visit Great Zimbabwe Ruins
- Day trip to Matopos National Park in Zimbabwe
- Three Days at Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe (Where Cecil the lion lived)
- Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe (the largest waterfall in the world)
Mhondoro Mandaza Kandemwa will be our spiritual guide in Zimbabwe.
Sign up by July 1st, 2018: $5,200
After July 1st, 2018: $5,500 N
Non-refundable deposit: $750 with registration.
Instalment options available, call for details.