Our main camp at the WLT is Camp Unicorn. This camp is fully serviced and sleeps 14 comfortably, the accommodation is comprised of three traditional rondawels with en-suite bathrooms and four rondawels with shared bathrooms facilities. A spacious open lounge overlooks the center-piece fireplace where visitors relax to the sound of crackling fire after the day’s bush activities. Full kitchen facilities are available as well as an 18-seater dining area.
Instructions for the 360 Camp Unicorn View is Below:
- Below is a 360 view of our beautiful Unicorn property. (If the image seems grainy, it has not finished loading.)
- Hover your mouse cursor above the 360 picture below.
- Hold down your keyboard’s left and right arrow keys to turn the 360 view.
- OR…hold down your left mouse button, or your finger on your laptop pad, and drag to swivel the picture around to view Unicorn in 360 degrees. Swipe fast across the 360 view and let go of your mouse button to rotate the picture quickly.
- You can also use the plus + or minus – signs to zoom in and out.
- Or see the full screen version here – http://360.io/SW7FF3